Friends of Ham will have seven IPA's on draft plus around 18 bottles in the fridges. The draft beers are down as being:
- Gadds Left Coast Conspiracy
- The Kernel Centennial Columbus
- De Molen Vuur and Vlam
- Ilkley The Chief
- Magic Rock Human Cannonball
- Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest
- Mikkeller Sort Gul*
Oh and a little tip, get a taster tray of 3 or 6 third pints and they knock 10% off the price of the beers. It works great as you save money no matter what the cost of the beer.
This is where's I'll be drinking tonight.
If you're over in Bradford then The Sparrow is well worth a visit. Love that place.
Here's what they've got on:
- The Kernel Summit IPA
- Magic Rock Brewing Magic 8 Ball
- BrewDog Everything In Its Right Place
- Thornbridge Brewery Jaipur
- Black Jack Aces High
- The Sparrow / Saltaire Black Throat Black IPA
- Quantum Brewing Co. Brambling Cross
Any other bars doing anything for #IPADay?