Want your beer or business featured?
Some Popular Posts
What better way to start than with a few of my favourite places to eat good food and drink good beer, in my adopted home town of Leeds (live...
As any regular readers will know, I cook with pork cheeks a lot. They taste fantastic when slow braised, and are very forgiving in terms o...
I went on a stag do to Liverpool in January and it was one of the best weekends I’ve had in ages. Nearly all of the usual stag do clichés we...
So they've done it again, those troublesome BrewPunks are offering Craft beer lovers the chance to buy a part of BrewDog . This time ro...
Tabure is a new modern Turkish restaurant on Spencer Street in St Albans that will officially open its doors to the public on the 27th Apr...
This Year's Posts
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (39)
- ► 2012 (89)
- Red Hop Ales - The New Black (IPA)?
- Why we've fallen in love with American Craft Beer
- The best beer garden in Leeds just got better
- Tasted and tested: The Magic Rock beers
- Magic Rock Brewing launch at The Grove, Huddersfie...
- Grilled meats and uncomplicated beer
- Pan fried thyme chicken with baked mushroom risott...
- Hangover Breakfasts: Soft Cure Chorizo and Grana P...
- The Results: Does a beer glass really affect flavo...
- Buxton Brewery: Axe Edge and English Pale Ale
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Rice and Peas
- West Yorkshire's Ten Best Beers
- The importance of freshness in hoppy beers
- ▼ June (13)