Want your beer or business featured?
Some Popular Posts
What better way to start than with a few of my favourite places to eat good food and drink good beer, in my adopted home town of Leeds (live...
As any regular readers will know, I cook with pork cheeks a lot. They taste fantastic when slow braised, and are very forgiving in terms o...
I went on a stag do to Liverpool in January and it was one of the best weekends I’ve had in ages. Nearly all of the usual stag do clichés we...
How many times have you been in a cask ale pub and seen a punter hold a glass up to his eye, see it’s a touchy cloudy, and return in to the ...
There's nothing better than finding a hidden gem is there? Hidden inside the slightly downtrodden Watford Market is one of the best li...
This Year's Posts
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (39)
- ► 2012 (89)
- Red Hop Ales - The New Black (IPA)?
- Why we've fallen in love with American Craft Beer
- The best beer garden in Leeds just got better
- Tasted and tested: The Magic Rock beers
- Magic Rock Brewing launch at The Grove, Huddersfie...
- Grilled meats and uncomplicated beer
- Pan fried thyme chicken with baked mushroom risott...
- Hangover Breakfasts: Soft Cure Chorizo and Grana P...
- The Results: Does a beer glass really affect flavo...
- Buxton Brewery: Axe Edge and English Pale Ale
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Rice and Peas
- West Yorkshire's Ten Best Beers
- The importance of freshness in hoppy beers
- ▼ June (13)